Friday, January 22, 2010

Mastodunnnnnnnn dun dun

Was really pumped to see Mastodon at the Roundhouse last night. Firstly I'd forgotten how much metal fans stink. And then how disappointing these shows can be. May as well have listened to the record at home (with earplugs in). Zzzzzzzzz.

Mannheim show on Wednesday was bad. But at least my laptop is still intact - was slightly concerned about a lynching at the Townie. My big curating night at Sedition tonight featuring Mannheim, Mark Hall, Swill and Peter Veliks. Not particularly excited. Kindof want to be done with Sedition for a while.

Have been applying for jobs..... I know!! FBi and uni have fallen apart as ideas and I just need/want something to fill some time. But am trying to find something a bit more flexible than 9-5ing.

In the meantime I must get a proper Mannheim release done and start pushing that shit. Also have the nunchuck noiser to continue with and several pedals.