Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Product me

Spent last night with the dorks of dorkbot. Well actually I went to see/meet Christian of cubist effects. He is doing pretty similar stuff to me, good to see!! And then I cycled home in the most crazy rain - had little swimming pools in me shoes.

Listening to this Krenek opera. It had been ignored on my computer (pinched from the library) since Bristol days. It's awesome! And I had put it off as I thought it would be too difficult.

Had a very productive day yesterday. Finally fixed my drums (or at least got parts and started) after a year of deliberations. Shocker! Also picked up a bunch of stuff to attempt making printed circuit boards. I hope to finish my caveman fuzz design and stick in on a board soon.

Looking at starting a podcast this morning. Inspired by Hospital/London Elektricity. First need to install OSX on my PC.... hmmmmmmmm