Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moan moan moan

So hmmm yes. Just been to the art gallery of NSW to see this film. I wasn't allowed in because the film had started. Confused? Yes. They let me into the opera house after a performance starts (and no I don't make a habit of this) - with real live insultable musicians. But a projection on a screen?? Nope nope nope. Very strange. Anyway now I want to see it a little bit more.

Been working on my beavis board today. Pretty good going - even successfully measured and drilled holes for once!! But Bunnings wouldn't give me a shitty little piece of wood to stick it on. What's their problem?? Had to buy 2.4m of timber, which is just crazy.

Saw a bunch of stuff last night. Glitch Jukebox - officially the biggest waste of talent on one stage. What a band! Incredible drummer, and the dude from Hermitude too!! Also 20th Century Dog, crucially with Matt Keegan playing into an amp + FX. Really really really good. Shows the rest how to do it. Again.

Intentions gig from last week.
Why does it all have to be so damn fast????