Whatever works....doesn't really. Larry David cannot and should not act. And this is coming from a true Curb lover. The first minute I thought he was playing himself. Was happy. And then it all went horribly wrong. Don't get me wrong, I laughed all the way through. But it was the same hollow (almost reflex-like) laugh that I last had for a solid hour and a half during Borat.
Realised whilst thinking about this (most of the day) that - unlike music - I could probably review films. I have quite strong opinions about most and don't have the "I could see myself liking it" attitude that I apply to music.
Spent the rest of the day getting rather tired walking around Newtown. So Music (check it out if you haven't) had heaps of Blue Note CDs for ten bucks. Loaded up!!
Had my first little session at uni. The project looks a mess. My job appears to be fixing bad design choices and oversights. Seems interesting/challenging so I'm game.