Friday, November 6, 2009

Tornado passes

Feeling better. Spent most of yesterday concerned about the evening. Prepared guitar was... eh. I had a good set once upon a time, but now I have close to nothing. Even ten minutes was hard to fill - very scratchy and nervous. Hope to spend more time on it - will develop - as there are some good ideas and concepts (mostly in my head) that could be fleshed.

Listening to this again, for the 50th time at least. It just makes me feel so damn good.

Anyway. Intentions gig was pretty damn good. I was late of course and got some treatment but we played well. And was an awesome change playing to a packed room!! Bare Arms caned it. New material is SICK. La Quiete were very good. No soup-rice (sorry Marx bros gag) there.

As this week of sickness has been such a dent on my sabbatical I have decided to write it off and re-start things on Monday. Volunteering at Newtown festival on Sunday for fBi. Going to be totally out of my element trying to flog merch and cakes and shit.