Monday, November 2, 2009

One down. Indeterminate to go.

Today marks one week of floating freedomness. Feels good!! Had a good realisation this morning after a week of concern about money (and lack thereof). This wasn't (and never should be) about that. Until I really need it. Gotta do what I want - that was the whole point after all!!

Had an amazing late night sesh in ableton. The breakcore project is kicking off. Had this idea of mashing Beethoven Symphony No. 4 with these really dirty gabba style beats. Totally worked! It's a bit of a laugh essentially. But that suits me just fine.

RAT is drying drying drying. I scratched off part of the decal. SHIT. So had to go back to clearcoating. All good. Learning.

Heading off to Jaycar for parts - probably going to build a prototype of a Colorsound One Knob Fuzz. Sweet gooey ultra saturated indulgence.